Monday, July 29, 2019

What Others See


While it is important what others think about us it is more important how God views us. In a world full of "people pleasers" the Bible is clear on where our focus should be.



 “Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ”. - Galatians 1:10



“Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have laid hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well.…” - Philippians 3:13-15



Today focus on pleasing and serving God. It is the best gift you could give to the world around you. Amen?