I will be criticized by others or embarrassed if people do not respond. Look at the story we are told in Matthew 9:11, When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”
Matthew was criticized, but there were great results:
- Jesus was the focus of the meeting.
- Sinners confessed their sins and received forgiveness from Jesus.
- New believers met other followers of Jesus and were established in their new faith.
- Matthew grew spiritually.
- The critics were silenced.
“I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.
What is your response?
Be wise today and always - go to My Hope with Billy Graham at bgea.org to learn more on how to share your faith today.