Saturday, January 2, 2016

In Betweens

For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.-Romans 14:7-9


Three truths found in the In Betweens:



1.     It is God’s way and His world.

Am I a God’s way or my way person?

  

2.     It is God’s will and our wonder.

How can I work on being more faithful and obedient?



3.     It is by Jesus’ wounds and His work.

Where will Jesus send me to be His “hands and feet”?



How will I process this truth?



It will be seen in the way we worship, our study of His Word, and doing things the way He wants us too.