Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chicken


There has been a whole lot of talk lately that includes the words: free speech, haters, sin, tolerance, and boycotts. I’ve listen to both sides, and it’s pretty clear that no one is really listening to the other, and there is a lot of bad information out there. So, in times like these, believers in Christ are told to turn to the only source of total truth, the Word of God. At my church we proclaim its truth and power every week. Maybe we should do it every day. Let’s try it now!

Hold your Bibles high believers – shake it in the devil’s nose and proclaim that:

This is the Word of God and it is truth,
It contains all I need to live for and learn of God.
I am not ashamed of the Gospel and I will apply it to my life!

Be wise today and always – live by the Word not the world.