Thursday, August 16, 2012

Encouragement


Everyone needs encouragement. Look what the Bible has to say:

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. -
Deuteronomy 31:6

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. –
Matthew 11:28-30

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. -
Philippians 3:13-14

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. –
Philippians 4:6

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. –
Galatians 6:9

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. -
1 Peter 1:3

Be wise today and always – be encouraged by God’s Word.