Friday, July 25, 2014

Rock God

The response we have had in support of my wife's healing from cancer has truly blown us away. We are now all part of her "team". The captain of this team is the One true Foundation, Jesus Christ the Rock of our salvation.

We will keep our eyes on Him (vertical), and not on the things of this world. We are in the palm of His hand and feel His peace that passes all our earthly understanding. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. - Psalm 61:2

Three ways to stay on this sure foundation: pray continually, encourage others consistently, and believe confidently that healing and restoration can happen in God's providence. Ask and seek God's hand and face today. He is willing and waiting. Amen?