Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gospel of Peace


The third piece of spiritual equipment found in Ephesians 6:13-17 is the SANDALS of the GOSPEL OF PEACE. We get to tell people GOOD NEWS! That their sins are forgiven and that Jesus loves them! Factoring Jesus into any situation will bring peace.
 
John 14.27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Evangelism cannot be done in heaven! It’s too late – we must make sharing the Gospel with everyone a priority in our lives. There is a Billy Graham tract call Steps to Peace with God that I have used for years with literally hundreds of people. I always start out with the question: Would you like to have peace in your life? I have never had one person of any age, sex, culture, background, or even in a different language answer anything different than yes!

Only Jesus can offer us full peace, forgiveness, and reconciliation with God.

Be wise today and always accept the gift of peace from Jesus,