Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Things


Are you ready for something new from God in your life? Look at what he says in his Word about "new things".
 
Psalm 98:1
A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Isaiah 42:9
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”

Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 48:6
You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? “From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you.

Isaiah 65:17
 [ New Heavens and a New Earth ] “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. 

Be wise today and always allow God to do something "new" in your life today