Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SEEING WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO SEE


It is so exciting to be part of 40 Days In The Word! I pray that you have been enjoying your small group time and daily devotionals at www.40DITW.com .

If you have ever thought: “I never get anything out of the Bible when I read it” Then you are in for some good news this week. Starting today and through the week I’ll explain why you don’t, and how you can start seeing what God desires you to see.

First thing: the Bible IS s a difficult book to comprehend until you understand the principle of illumination Have you ever tried to read using lamps with wimpy light bulbs? They’re worthless! You need the brightness to see. Brightness = clarity.  The more light= more you can see!
                            
ILLUMINATION is letting the Holy Spirit show me the meaning of God’s Word and how it applies to my life. It is through the Holly Spirit that we can truly understand the Bible.

Be wise today and always – allow the Word to illuminate your understanding.