How to allow your Heart to be used by God – 5 C’s
1. Contrite (broken before the Lord)
Engage in what is happening around you with feelings & emotion.
2. Connected (in but not of the world - look for opportunities)
Recognize and connect with what is going on around you.
3. Cheerful (even in giving!)
John 15:11, “I have told you this so your joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.”
4. Compassionate (does anything move you?)
Is your heart becoming softer or harder with time?
5. Chooses (to Hear God’s Promptings)
Never take for granted that the God of creation chooses to talk to me
Proverbs “For the Lord….takes the upright into His confidence”
Ezekiel 36:26, “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” – Do you need a change of heart?
Be wise today and always - have a change of heart for God.