Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Saved by Singing

It is good to know various ways of sharing your faith. Memorizing key salvation Scriptures, practicing your testimony, and using tracts are some of the more well known. Have you ever thought about singing as evangelism?

I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth,  a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him. - David Psalm 40:1-3

People will be attracted to our praise of God! It doesn't make any difference if you have a good voice or not. It does depend if you are sincere and honest in your praise of God.

Be wise today and always - praise the Lord for all your worth!