Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Grace


Happy Valentine's day! On Valentine’s Day we share our emotional heart. I am thankful for my earthly valentines - my wife, daughters, and grandchildren. I praise God for his grace in giving me such a beautiful and loving family.

Some may not have that same family experience here on earth, but you can have a beautiful spiritual family! God desires to adopt you in to His family.  He loves you so much that He sent Jesus to give His life for you. Through faith all believers can spend eternity together in heaven. It’s the hope that is found in John 3:16-17. 
 
 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Today spend time telling God how much you love Him.
 
Share God's loving grace everyday.