Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Acceptance


People in general seem to resist authority. “Rules are meant to be broken” is the mantra of today’s culture. With this attitude, it’s no wonder people don’t know who to follow or believe. Jesus said in John 13:20, "I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."

This teaching is pretty straight forward, accept those who God sends in to your presence. Remember though, you can't know God until you know Jesus. We must believe in Him and allow Jesus to light your world.

Jesus said in John 12:46, "I have come into the world as light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in the darkness."

It's easy to be fooled in the dark but those who know Christ can see the Truth by His Light. Amen?