Monday, June 19, 2017

Can Do

There is a viral attitude running around in the Christian Body of believers today called the "I can’t" virus. It is an attitude of doubt and disbelief, and a lack of trust & faith in God. This attitude is of the devil and is not of God. Satan would have us to think that we are worthless, and cannot do anything, and that God is a God of small things. God wants us to think positively and to have the opposite of an "I can’t" viral attitude, and to have an "I can" attitude.
Paul speaks in this the 4th chapter of Philippians about an "I can do" attitude. He encourages the church at Phillipi that even though they may be going through “some things”, that they, through Christ, can do all things. And I believe that God wants us to have that kind of attitude today, no matter what we’re facing. So, the question I would pose to you today is; "How do I get over the "I can’t" attitude virus?


Here are three remedies for the "I Can’t" virus:
A.) Recognize who your strength is...We need to recognize that our ultimate, all in all strength, is found in God and God alone.

B.) Don’t be afraid. Fear and anxiety are tools of the enemy, and we need to recognize the power God has given us over him.

C.) You have to BELIEVE that you can do it! God says, "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, then you can tell that mountain to move, and it will move." Hebrews 11:1. We have to have faith in things we don’t see yet, but believe God is there!

I want to encourage you, no matter, what you’re facing, you can do it and you can make it, just stay close to God, and he will allow you, to do all things through Him who gives us strength! Amen?