Monday, July 1, 2013

Words

Most believers are aware that non-believers are watching what we do and say. Our actions and words are sometimes our most powerful witness. Over the next few days we will be looking at what others should hear us Say about our relationship with God.
 
The Word instructs us; May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
 
The reminds me of the song we sing in church sometimes;
 
You are God in heaven, and here am I on earth.
So, I'll let my words be few.
Jesus, I am so in love with You.

And I'll stand in awe of You.
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You.
And I'll let my words be few.
Jesus, I am so in love with You.
 
Words are important. We should consider what and how others hear them from us.
 
Be wise today and always - may the words from your mouth be pleasing to God.