Sunday, June 30, 2013

Giving Up

The Bible is a wonderful source of guidance and inspiration. It will tell us the truth and encourage us even with life's tough issues.

Do you find yourself being overwhelmed on a regular basis?

Do you feel sometimes that you just can't get ahead or even keep up?

The prophet Micah felt this way. I recently saw this version from the Message “I’m overwhelmed with sorrow!  Sunk in a swamp of despair!    But me, I’m not giving up.  I’m sticking around to see what God will do.  I’m waiting for God to make things right.”  Micah 7:1 & 7

Pushing through the hard things in life is sometimes the only way to get through them. Remember that you never have to go through life's storms and valleys alone! Jesus will not only endure with you, but has something spectacular waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.

Be wise today and always - be secure as you endure - God wins at the end every time.