Sunday, October 7, 2018

Facing Life


I love God’s family – the church. With my brothers and sisters, I have made some major decisions in my life, and through some tough times. My church family helps me with facing life. Let’s take a look at a few Scriptures on the subject:



Jesus died for us so that we can live together with him ... So encourage each other and give each other strength.  1 Thessalonians. 5:10-11

You should be like one big happy family, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts ... 1 Peter 3:8

In Christ, we who are many, form one Body and each member belongs to all the others.  Romans 12:5

It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others. Ephesians 2:10 

There are different kinds of service ... together you form the Body of Christ and each one of you is a necessary part of it. 1 Corinthians.12:5,27

Be thankful for God’s family. Love, encourage, and strengthen your relationships. Amen