Friday, April 12, 2019

Help me Where I Am


Many ask how can I grow in my faith? Start by asking God – “Help me grow. Help me with my unbelief.” You start reading His Word. You get into the Bible.

There is a great story in the Bible about a man who came to Jesus, his child was demon possessed. He had faith but it was weak. 

20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth. 21 Jesus asked the boy’s father, “How long has he been like this?” “From childhood,” he answered. 22 “It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”23 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Mark 9:20-23

The man brought the child to Jesus, and Jesus said, “Do you believe I can heal her?” He said, “Lord, I do believe! Help me with my unbelief!” Jesus said, “that’s good enough!” And He heals the child


 Let’s say to God right now… Let me know your power - help my faith grow – may I move forward with You.