Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Go and Tell

I find it very interesting on how my journey with The Daniel Plan has opened conversations with people who are resistant to the Gospel. They will freely talk about diet, clarity of mind and diet. I've been trying to witness to someone at my Dr.’s office for a couple of years. Last week I went in and she asked me if I lost weight, and that I had a “healthy” glow. Then she asked the question, “What kind of plan or diet are you on?” I explained I was on a new life-style plan that included exercise, a diet change, and helping my outlook on things. We went on to talk about specifics then I told her the name of the plan. She asked, “Who is Daniel?” That is the open door that we need to pray for. Let someone ask the question then be ready to share God’s great plan for their life.

Telling people about Jesus has been part of the plan from the very beginning. Mary, a friend and follower of Jesus, was the first to see Him after He rose from the dead. Jesus said to her, “Mary.”She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”). Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that he had said these things to her. John 20:16-18

In other words, “Now that you know the truth, Go and tell”. I love a simple plan. Don’t you? What part do you think you’re supposed to play in God’s plan today?
Is your life in a place where you can fully embrace God’s plan today and play your part? If not, what steps do you need to take? Take time today to do business with God, and get on His plan.

Begin looking forward today with a new plan for your life. God promises, But I will restore your health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. - Jeremiah 30:17 


Change your life today. Read The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren, and check out the Daniel Plan Website Here