Monday, March 17, 2014

Right from Wrong

Let me tell you from the start this will not be a "politically correct" blog. I believe truth is absolute and not relative. What is true remains the same yesterday, today, and in the future. Jesus said, He was the Way, the Truth, and the Life" and it's true.

When you are living and sharing the gospel you cannot compromise God's truth. Jesus and His Word are as true as it gets. I like this proclamation while holding your Bible, "This is the Word of God, and it is truth. It contains all I need to live for and learn of God. I am not ashamed of the Gospel and I will apply it to my life."

I recently was with a group of who said they personally believed biblically in something, but would not be comfortable in sharing it because it might offend someone. The last time I checked the gospel is offensive and divisive to those who are lost. Christ followers must be willing to take a stand on truth. God will make you able.

The church of Jesus Christ cannot remain lukewarm. It's time to be authentic, fired up, and ready to evangelize the world. Are you ready to change?

Jesus can change your life - heart, mind, body, and soul. Be proactive - seek and you will find. He can help you discern right from wrong. Ask and you will receive the breathe of life and be made whole. But I will restore your health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. - Jeremiah 30:17 

Read The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren (full of God's Word) and check out the Daniel Plan Website Here