Saturday, October 25, 2014

God Angry

Christ told us to love our enemies. If God is willing to forgive His enemies then do we have the right not forgive ours?
Let’s take a look at Jonah 4:1-4  But to Jonah this seemed very wrong, and he became angry.  He prayed to the LORD, “Isn’t this what I said, LORD, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.  Now, LORD, take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.”  But the LORD replied, “Is it right for you to be angry?”

Four attributes of God that we need to follow are:
1. God is gracious and compassionate.
2. God is slow to anger.
3. God is abounding in love.
4. God relents from sending calamity.

We have the right to question God but, He also has the right to question us!

What is He asking you to get over and move on from?

Don’t miss giving the grace that you have received and more that God wants to give you.