Thursday, March 8, 2012

Word Comfort


During storms in our lives, confusion, and times of grief it is good to remember that Jesus is right there through it all. The problem is we forget and we think we are on our own.

Remember these promises from the Word of God:

1.     Jesus promises He’ll never leave you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. – Matthew 28:20

2.     Jesus promises peace – even if we can’t understand it. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

3.     God’s Word will illuminate our paths even in the darkest times.
Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. – Psalm 119:105

During trials in your life remember the Word will always guide you in truth and in love.

Be wise today and always – use the Word.