Friday, June 14, 2013

Heart Answers

God promises to walk with us in our pain and suffering, if we will let Him. - This is what God the Lord says - he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people and life to those who walk on it: I will take hold of your hand.”-  Isaiah 42:5

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God.”. - Isaiah 43:1-3

This takes us back to:

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33

Jesus is the answer.

Let Him walk with you through life. He will be there during your pain and suffering. He’ll never leave you or turn His back on you.

Can you make the same promise to Him?
 
Be wise today and always - give your whole life to Jesus - even your suffering.